server on: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Re-Apply {Advisor Team)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddene

PostSubject: Re-Apply {Advisor Team)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 am

PostSubject: [Denied] Madden Compton Advisory Application Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
In-Game Name: Madden_Compton

Real Age: Answer 19

Timezone: UTC+08:00

When did you join the community?: last day

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? (Write at least 150 words):I Would like to join the helper team for a sheer number of reasons.To begin with, I enjoy helping the newbies and i want to help newbies to approved rp'ing ,Not to mention, since I joined your server. and i want to success , and i want to know all experience in ca,and this is the perfect way for helping the server to grow by making players ,and i want FGRP well be official server like ngg or the others server. and my dreams all newbies well be good rp'er , and as a Community Advisor i well do all my best to guide the players to her asking, and away all newbies to dme'r, and i start playing Role Play since 8 years now , and i want to show my best to others , I think I am qualified to be such an ideal helper.and guide the newbies to dont break the rules. I might be useful to the community with my English skills. I want to help all the people who are new to the server.I believe that if there is more help and more hands to help course that the server will be better and I'm the best match that I will be active and everything and I'm willing to contribute myself helping newbies

Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ? (Write at least 150 words): i think yes yes I have had many experiences being advisor team and all question i will answer. me well so should I also add the advisor team and as well know that I have all and especially that of advisor and so I opted for it could you or others could show me I'm from others and so adds me off advisor team assured me that nothing could receive complaints that did wrong and ensuring that all newbie are good and i am respecting all high ranks and also all players and i want to show my skills in roleplaying and im sure i can help players in a good way ang i will spend all my time helping players and please accept my application because it is the way to help players and i saw our server is need a good advisor and i promise i wont make a mistake or stupid things Also, I know how to communicate people easily like my in real life job. and i will make sure players is good and i will invite more players and advertise the ip server ...

Do you currently have a microphone?:yes

Do you have Team Speak 3?: yes

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?: i agree if i dont stay active remove me in advisor team

Have you read the Community Advisors Team Handbook?: Yes i read it

Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time? Yes i understand to be a community helper and i always active and spend my time helping newbies

Rate your English skills level(8/10):
Back to top Go down

Re-Apply {Advisor Team)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1