Server is up again: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Corey Adams's Advisor Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey_Adams

PostSubject: Corey Adams's Advisor Application   Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 am

In-Game Name:
Corey_Adams

Real Age: 15

Timezone: North American

When did you join the community?: 2014 before the server closed for A while

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? (Write at least 150 words):Why do I want to become a helper? Because I want to help the new players of course, With rules or teaching them how to roleplay properly and keep them out of OOC jail because i know when I first started I was getting jalied a lot for all the newbie things like deathmatching, Killing on sight,Car ramming Ect... because i was a newb once (Like we all were) and alaways asked for things over /newb and I want to give back to the community .I also just like helping the server in general as its my favorite Roleplay server. Even though NGG was my first roleplay server I never really got into it i was always getting DM'd and the server is full of rule breakers, but in 2014 i joined faro gaming roleplay. I had a lot of fun on the server and eventually joined the staff team as an advisor and Co-Led a gang "West Side Crips" I have a lot of roleplay experience and know all the rules and want to try to keep the server 'clean" of rule breakers.

Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ? (Write at least 150 words): You should choose me to become a helper because I have been playing the server for a while now and i have a lot to offer to the community such as Answering any qustions that come in or helping anyone who needs help on the server. I also have a lot of roleplay experience on the server (Like mentioned before I have Co-Led a gang and have been in multiple faction's) I have also led Hitman agency at one point. I have been playing the server for a while now and I know lots about it and I know all the information a newbie needs to know. I am very active on the server now that I have found it being back up again and i am sure that there will be lots of more people new to the roleplay community so I want to be here to help them progress

Do you currently have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?: Yes
Have you read  the Community Advisors Team Handbook?: Yes
Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time? Yes

Rate your English skills level(0/10): **** Im canadian and english is my main language so... I want to say 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corey Adams's Advisor Application   Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 am

Accepted - Pending Interview

The Advisory Department has carefully assessed your application and deemed that your application has been Accepted. You have passed the first stage. We would like to have you come In game for an interview with us to assess your abilities as a Community Helper. In order to obtain an interview, you must must wait for the Chief Community Advisor or The Director ( Assistant ) of Public Relations. The Chief Community Advisor should be with you shortly. The Chief Community Advisor not always be available when you are which could cause some slight delays. Try to avoid messaging members unless you have been waiting an excessive amount of time (such as an hour/two).

You have until one week from now to come for your interview or else your application will unfortunately be denied. Exceptions can be made.
Back to top Go down

Corey Adams's Advisor Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1