server on: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

[Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LukaCarter

PostSubject: [Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

What's your ingame name: Luke_Carter

Timezone: IST 5:30

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: (75 words minimum)  I want to join the advisory team because i have been playing SAMP RP servers for about 1.5 years and i have been playing on Faro gamming RP for about 2-3 weeks and i think i have got enough experience to anwswer any server related question. I will share my knowledge about the server with the newbies. I am active and i will always answer the questions asked by anyone in the server in [/newb] or [/v] or any other [/ooc] chats.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: (50 words minimum) I think i should get accepted because there are numerous factors that makes me feel that i will do well as a staff member. First of all i am active and i will be able to answer almost every server related questions. Secondly i have a good staff experience and thirdly i like assisting new players who have no clue about the server and how to utilize the server's functions.

Do you have past experience in the server ?:Yes, i used to play on this server back in 2015.

How long have you been playing FGRP?:  i have been playing FGRP for about 2-3weeks

How many hours can you play in each day?: I can play 3-4 hours working days and 8-10 hours on off day.

Where are you from?: India

Screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/a/YCR0T

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55) Click Here
https://img.10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/1_61_318_304_14_58_2_15
Back to top Go down
Apache

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

PENDING
Back to top Go down
NocturnalRivera

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application   Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:29 am

Vouching for him he was a former helper before he got promoted to JA.
Back to top Go down
LukaCarter

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Apache

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:29 am

Congratulations @Luke Carter Ur Application's Accepted Contact Me IG to Get Ur Helper Rank

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Luke_Carter | Helper Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1