Server is up again: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Applaying CA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armstrong

PostSubject: Applaying CA   Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:27 pm

In-Game Name: Lars Armstrong

Real Age: 19

Timezone:
When did you join the community?: Today

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? (Write at least 150 words) Well, I would like to become one of the Community Helper to show off my skills, helping newbies..-since I joined this server, the Helpers are the one who's helping me in my problem, they are my solution if I need something or if I don't know something regarding the server they came to help me. But now I learned knowledge from Faro Gaming Roleplay, I would like to help newbies, I wanna be the one who can help them, and having this to my name would be a high reputation or big achievement for me. I've been here at Faro Gaming Roleplay since this year  then I trynna' read all rules, learn all the rules and roleplay as much as I can. And I guess this is the right time for me to apply as a Community Helper..-

Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ? (Write at least 150 words):  Because i really want to be a Community Advisor.. -since i played Faro gaming roleplay i promise to myself i wil be a member of Community Advisor Soon, and i think this is the right time to became Community Advisor, When the other CA+ command me i will do it for him without breaking the rules, i promise i be good Community Advisor... (Please Accept this is my really wish to became CA Sad.. )

Do you currently have a microphone?: No sir because my microphone so many damage's

Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?: Yes
Have you read the Community Advisors Team Handbook?: Yes.
Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time? Yes

Last edited by Armstrong on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GenzT

Location : At your dreams bitch , cause I'm your worse nightmare.

PostSubject: Re: Applaying CA   Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Denied
Following Reasons
Lack of English Skills
InActivity
You can apply again at the next 72hours.
Back to top Go down
Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Applaying CA   Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:50 am

Lol why the other's CA they didn't post on forum to became a CA ... But me i post on forum to became a CA..... I did Diligence to notice my application
Back to top Go down
TySmith

PostSubject: Re: Applaying CA   Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Wadsworth is retired from admin staff

PENDING - Boyka
Back to top Go down
TySmith

PostSubject: Re: Applaying CA   Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 pm

ACCEPTED.
Passed the test for CH.

Closed.
Back to top Go down