server on: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Asiong Salonga's Helper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NocturnalRivera

PostSubject: Asiong Salonga's Helper Application   Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name: Asiong Salonga

Timezone: OC

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: (75 words minimum)
Well first of all i was a former Senior Advisor in this community under Lead Head Admin Jenn. I was also referred to be a CCA on that time but i refused cause i wont be active that much way back then. I want to join the advisory team cause i notice that we don't have that much helpers to help those new players with their questions or the most 'FAQ' stuffs on the server. I even saw admins answering newbie questions meaning there's no much helper or they're inactive. I want to join the advisory team because i know that i still got the capability and the knowledge to help those new players who's coming in the server.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: (50 words minimum)
You should choose me instead of other applicants because i was here before they joined the community. I was former SCA meaning i got a lot of knowledge when it comes to server rules and server stuffs. You should choose me because i know that i can do better than the other applicants, i got a lot of patience and understanding within the server stuffs. I can speak and type english fluently i just know my capability and i'm confident enough to help those in needs of server knowledge.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: Yes, former SCA.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: Way back in 2015 i was in FAMED but it was purged.

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?: 5-7 hours

Where are you from?:  Philippines

Screenshot of your /stats:
https://imgur.com/a/4SdFE

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55):
https://imgur.com/a/1vaGL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asiong Salonga's Helper Application   Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Regarding to your application we are saying to you thats you have to join TS,
and wait at "Pending PR" set your name to "Name - Pending Test" make sure you got the application link, 

You have Three Days from this minute to join teamspeak
Pending Interview

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asiong Salonga's Helper Application   Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Denied
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, however some concerns regarding your application have arisen and it has been denied for the following reason(s):

• Passed Three Days

We strongly advise that you fix the mentioned errors before submitting another application. You may submit another application in one week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asiong Salonga's Helper Application   

Back to top Go down

Asiong Salonga's Helper Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1