server on: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Siara de la Santa Cruz Rosalina Agnelia Ramirez | Helper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siara

PostSubject: Siara de la Santa Cruz Rosalina Agnelia Ramirez | Helper Application   Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name: Siara_La_Ramirez

Timezone: GMT +0 - whatever England's one is.

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I want to join the Advisory team because I'm able to help other people regarding the server matters. Furthermore, because I have experience as a helper in multiple servers, I'm not new to all of this which means I am able to give out detailed and helpful answers. Becoming a Head Helper on another server, it's allowed me to share out my knowledge with other people. (75 words minimum)

Why should we choose you instead of another application?: You should choose me over other applicants because I have experience in several servers as a helper which benefits my cause in becoming a helper. In addition, I'm sociable and likeable which are qualities of a good helper and therefore you should consider making me a helper. Lastly, my English skills and grammar is perfect so the new people would have no difficulties understanding me, provided that they speak English of course, but in other words - it helps other people understand me if they're having trouble doing something. (50 words minimum)

Do you have past experience in the server?: No.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: Almost 2 weeks.

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?: 6-7.

Where are you from?: England.

Screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/a/5muoy

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55): https://imgur.com/a/eOQGO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siara de la Santa Cruz Rosalina Agnelia Ramirez | Helper Application   Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Denied
Level 10+
Back to top Go down

Siara de la Santa Cruz Rosalina Agnelia Ramirez | Helper Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1