server on: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

application for advisor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

PostSubject: application for advisor   Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:54 pm

In-Game Name: Alex Dimitri Very Happy

Real Age: 18

Timezone: UTC+02:00

When did you join the community?: a month

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? (Write at least 150 words): .I want to be an assistant for one reason sometimes I came to serve and there is no one who can help and someone active and if someone is active then is busy pursuits of his then I saw it and I advise myself that I really want to help this community and has the potential for the community if only a little trust me I'm ready to show you how the server can be good and I will be active and will of course be for the better server.

Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ? (Write at least 150 words): I believe that if there is more help and more hands to help course that the server will be better and I'm the best match that I will be active and everything and I'm willing to contribute myself much more to help his team to a server if you think about it there are almost no people who can help a server that does not slow down connected I Administrators intend connected or CA and everything like I said trust me and I would be best to have this job..

Do you currently have a microphone?: Yeah

Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?: I will notice that I was removed and I agree.
Have you read the Community Advisors Team Handbook?: Yes.
Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time?:Sure i know that.

Rate your English skills level(0/10): **If I judge my English it will be not level but I think it's my English level (9/10)** study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application for advisor   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:27 pm

On-Hold

Your application has been put On-Hold For the following Reason(S)
1. Fix the grammatical errors in the following question: Why would you like to become a Community Helper?
2. Fix the grammatical errors in the following question: Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ?
3. Add more effort in your application
4. Both of the questions are 90 words only and as you can read, It says 150 word

You have Seventy Two ( 3 days ) hours to update your application in order to continue the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Advisory Team, we wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: application for advisor   Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:44 am

@Einstein wrote:
On-Hold

Your application has been put On-Hold For the following Reason(S)
1. Fix the grammatical errors in the following question: Why would you like to become a Community Helper?
2. Fix the grammatical errors in the following question: Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ?
3. Add more effort in your application
4. Both of the questions are 90 words only and as you can read, It says 150 word

You have Seventy Two ( 3 days ) hours to update your application in order to continue the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Advisory Team, we wish you good luck.
Really its not good for you? Okay.. i will fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for advisor   

Back to top Go down

application for advisor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1