SAMP Address: 5.135.112.219:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeJack

PostSubject: Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)   Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name:
Charlie_Smith

Timezone:
GMT +1 Tunisia

Any OOC prison:
No

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?:Hi im Charlie, I would like to join the advisory team  because, i want to help others if they have a questions and everything and make sure that they get the right answers from me and the other helper and advisory team. And i'm experienced enough starting from Lower Player bases servers to High Player base Servers. and if they have a questions and everything and make sure that they get the right answers from me and the other helper and advisory team. and  i'm really confident that I am eligible to be a part of the advisory team, and that I have the ability to help new players out. (it's 587 words)

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?:The reason why you should choose me its because i am helpful when I am able to help. My maturity goes well with my habit to be independent no matter the surroundings are, I love being prideful after a great job as been successfully finished, and  If i saw too many questions with the answers of them. I fully understand the server rules never broke one tho' and i'm Always available to answer help requests while ingame. (it's 420 words)

Do you have past experience in the server ?:No

How long have you been playing FGRP?:   When its opened

How many hours can you play in each day?: 2-5 hours

Where are you from?: Tunisia

Screenshot of your /stats:Stats page 1 : https://imgur.com/TEkvkVO  / Stats page 2 : https://imgur.com/c6lFLL6

Do you have teamspeak? [Yes/No]: Yes

Do you have working Microphone [Yes/No]No

Last edited by MikeJack on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MikeJack

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)   Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:57 pm

@McGrath wrote:
I Support this guys <3
GOOD LUCK ALso charlie
Thanks Bro <3
Back to top Go down
Mr.Neo
Executive Director
Executive Director

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:38 pm

You have 24hours to fix the application and it's English grammar and > (Why should we choose you instead of another application ? - Include 100 words minimum) and Why do you want to join the Advisory team? -Include 150 words minimum.)
Back to top Go down
Elad
Retired Lead Head Administrator
Retired Lead Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:15 pm

DENIED - Lack of Effort ,Poor grammar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)   

Back to top Go down

Charlie Smith's Helper Application (Pending Admin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faro Gaming Roleplay :: Archive :: Applications :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: