Server is up again: samp.faro-gaming.com:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Harry's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal

PostSubject: Harry's Application   Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:15 pm

In-Game Name: Harry John

Real Age: 15

Timezone: UTC+02:00

When did you join the community?: 20 November 2016

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? (Write at least 150 words): I would like to become a Community Helper because there's many new players that just join the server and don't really know what they're doing and I would like to help them get their questions answered so they can enjoy playing on the server. I have a lot of time to be on the server and help the new players that just join the server. I've always wanted to become a helper and welcome the new players. There's many new players that join the server and leave because they don't really know what they're doing, I would like to help them get so that they can stay and enjoy their time playing on the server. I have a lot of experience at helping people out, I used to help people out when normal players were able to answer people using /newb. I believe I can make a change and welcome these new players that join the server.  

Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team? (Write at least 150 words): You should choose me over other applicants because I'm extremely active. I would love to help the new players out and make them feel welcome. I should be chosen because I'm a really hard working person, I do what I’m supposed to do and handle situations maturely. I have a lot of free time to help people out with almost anything they need help with. I will make sure that the new players get their questions answered. I will do my best and help other players out. There are many newbies that need help and they sometimes get ignored, I want to be the person to answer their question. Many new people come and go because they don't know what they're really doing and I would like to be the one to answer all their questions so that they can hopefully stay on the server longer.  Also, my English is perfect enough for this place.

Do you currently have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?: Yes
Have you read  the Community Advisors Team Handbook?: Yes
Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time? Yes Y

Rate your English skills level(0/10): 10/10

Last edited by Metal on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Application   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:27 pm

On-Hold

Your application has been put On-Hold For the following Reason(S)

1. In the question Why would you like to become a Community Helper? you wrote only 68 word and you should write 150 words

2.In the question Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team? you wrote only 30 word and you should write 150 words

You have Seventy Two ( 3 days ) hours to update your application in order to continue the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Advisory Team, we wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
Metal

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Application   Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Application   Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Accepted - Pending Interview

The Advisory Department has carefully assessed your application and deemed that your application has been Accepted. You have passed the first stage. We would like to have you come on TeamSpeak for an interview with us to assess your abilities as a Community Helper. In order to obtain an interview, you must must wait for the Chief Community Advisor on TeamSpeak. The Chief Community Advisor should be with you shortly. The Chief Community Advisor not always be available when you are which could cause some slight delays. Try to avoid messaging members unless you have been waiting an excessive amount of time (such as an hour/two).

You have until one week from now to come for your interview or else your application will unfortunately be denied. Exceptions can be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Application   

Back to top Go down

Harry's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1